Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Static guarding licence for factory stuff etc but you need Door Supervisors licensce if you are in contact with the general public on a daily basis, ie Doors, Retail etc.

Costs £225 after youve passed your courses. (5 days) Piece of piss

Was available free from Job Centere, depends on current funding but got to pay for your licence yourself although some security firms will pay it and take it out your wages I believe, usually door jobs or events.




Cheers, D.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...