bands ebay , 9.5mm steel the local gun shop , my mould ive had since forever , and my lead from church roofs (only kidding)

I got some 9.5 off amazon and bands aswell. Gonna have to try different types of bands I think. The catapult I have has a groove at the end of each arm so bar tyING a knot one side of the groove I'm not sure how I'm gonna fix them

Think the last time i ordered tubes seee Dankung an some other unknown from china,bought some new in package blue band that i never tried yet ,a friend from the UK sent me some square a time ago an it seems to last an last an thats almost exclusively what i've been packin ,though i'm gettin ready to order some 3070 from china as well just to try it out :angel: yeah right ,think the one dealer id's on the flea bay . :yes:

• Like 1

Think the last time i ordered tubes seee Dankung an some other unknown from china,bought some new in package blue band that i never tried yet ,a friend from the UK sent me some square a time ago an it seems to last an last an thats almost exclusively what i've been packin ,though i'm gettin ready to order some 3070 from china as well just to try it out :angel: yeah right ,think the one dealer id's on the flea bay . :yes:

Winmag if I can ask, where are you ordering your 3070 from, I have been wanting to try them for a while.

Thanks mate.