Phantom Pregnancies

Anyone else having loads this year?

I normally have one or two over the course of spring/summer but this year they're none stop there's at least 3 of my Jill's doing the usual as I write this and I reckon every on of my Jill's has had one this year! I haven't put any to kits this year so they're all running with my vasectomised hob whereas normally at this time of year they aren't all together. Is that why I'm having so many or is it just a "bad year" for them (if there is such a thing).

The only other thing that sprung to mind was if the hobs not doing his job properly but he's definitely covered a few. It not causing any real problems beyond them making a racket and being a bit nippy

Anyone had this or have any thoughts on it?

Just never had so many at the same time before

Atb ratsmasher

Edited by Ratsmasher

Mate of mine put his two jills to his hob, both produced nothing but false pregnancies, I put my jill to the same hob 3 weeks later and they have produced 7 kits, I was wondering if the two jills were just to early for him?.

Mate of mine put his two jills to his hob, both produced nothing but false pregnancies, I put my jill to the same hob 3 weeks later and they have produced 7 kits, I was wondering if the two jills were just to early for him?.

Mother Nature moves in mysterious ways,