Doing The Ditch Duck

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

See; Across a stretch of my compound, between two very distinctive sections, I sometimes run a washing line. It's at perfect neck height and cuts right across where I'm always wanting to go. So it is that, umpteen times a day, when it's out there, I'm ducking under the bloody thing. Obviously, of course, anyone in the habit of visiting Ditch Shitter Villas soon gets into the same swing. It becomes an automatic reflex. Well; That or ye gonna have a nasty little accident!

So, it's been down for about a month now. I find I'm over it again, for the duration. But I had Dean O' up here the other night, for the first time in maybe a couple of weeks now. It was dark and we'd been round the back for some reason. Then, as we walked back round the side and I crossed that divide, Dean screamed and swore! " F*ck it! I've just f*cking ducked!!! :censored: "

:laugh: Crazy! The bloody line hasn't been there for a month, but Still the automatic reflex action! It takes me ages to get over it too. And it Is sooo bloody annoying to find yeself bobbing ye head like a c*** every time!

Anyone else find similar?

we used to have a low door in an outhouse that i had to duck to go through(im 6'2") had it raised and even though i can walk through stood straight,i still duck! and i hold my head down when walking downstairs in the dark too!lol,feck knows why! :haha: