WOMEN!!...LOL....

D.C.

Great to see some smashing action pics of a superb looking lurcher. :good:

I was looking at a young 1/4 kelpie pup at the Pride of Peaks, similar colour, similar ears and something very similar about the brow, a bit furrowed in concentration. I'll post a pic if the owner OKs it........

Very good pics mate. always hard to get pics of moving critters especially ones as little as rabbits. Great action shots and that dog looks like it knows a net well....looking good....will you be using it on quarry other than rabbit, or not? looks easily powerful enough to do the full spectrum of quarry :good:

Very good pics mate. always hard to get pics of moving critters especially ones as little as rabbits. Great action shots and that dog looks like it knows a net well....looking good....will you be using it on quarry other than rabbit, or not? looks easily powerful enough to do the full spectrum of quarry :good:

I didn't think the wife did too bad :clapper: .......I think it's all down to being in the right place.........which she seems to be thinking a bit more about now......so i have no doubt she will just get better slowly but surely!! ;)

Mmmmmmm???????????..........Well I know she'll do rats & rabbit really well, She has a bit of a temper on her if her backs up, but as fox's, & deer aren't Legal quarry I reckon i'll keep her just for the humble coney ;):) ........I have a farm not too far from me that gets a bit of trouble off deer, & he's asked me to 'do' something about them, so i'll just have to get a mate with a gun to do the business for me, As you will be aware ;) , i've been told i'm as 'green as grass' at this hunting lark, so feel i'd better stick to what i 'think' i know :11: :11: :11: :11: & as i can't shoot for toffee.....my mate has gone heavily into his guns, where as i prefer to see the dog work. But each to their own i say........I saw the devestation these weapons can do, when he zeroed it in using a railway sleeper with a target on.........and was quite gobsmacked when the bullet passed through the fecker at a considerable distance......it was not for me though, so i left him to go fox shooting, & i went home to get the dog ;);) :whistle: :D

One day though the bitch may take the 'decision' out of my hands so to speak! :angel:

• 2 weeks later...