fight fans ?

Bill you really think macarenelli would have an easy time with haye ? that surprises me...i talk with a lot of lads who know their boxing and your one of the first ive heard that think he would win......myself i dont go along with the current enzo calzaghe ravings...i think he is a good trainer but not great,and i certainly believe that had joe gone with a top class trainer his career would probably have taken a different course...he may have lost a few but he would have probably also beaten a few top class fighters as well...gavin rees i think should be flattered by his top 10 world rating...and macaranelli,well i just dont feel he or haye are top notch they are just 2 of the best in a poor division but i think haye would have too much natural power for him...haye is a big cruiser and macaranelli has always made the weight easily i think haye would stop him within 6 rounds...but i guess we,ll never know....i think haye has no reason to duck enzo its a big money fight for him with a great chance of winning...i think he genuinely knows he has outgrown the weight you only needed to look at his body last night he looked drawn and had a clear lack of leg power...

I make you right about hatton/cotto......i believe if he beats mayweather he will have to fight cotto...( and probably lose)but if he loses to mayweather you can bet he will go back down to light welter and fight junior witter( and probably win)

Gnasher styles make fights,and i honestly think Haye is made for Enzo.Whether Enzo is small for a cruiser or not,he has power in both hands,and most importantly has a defence and a chin,i don't remember Enzo ever being bullied by another cruiserweight,and i dont think Haye could bully him either.Fair play to Haye he won two belts last night,but as you rightly pointed out WHO is there to beat at cruiserweight,its always been a weak division.Maccarinelli is just like his stablemate Calzaghe,down to earth and honest.They don't have the glamour factor,so don't really get the exposure or the respect there talents deserve.Haye has one way of winning,and that is landing the big punch,if he had to go into the trenches he'd be in big trouble.Mormeck ran out of steam last night,had he not i'm sure he'd still be world champion,i don't see Enzo running out of steam,and he'd go head hunting Haye from the first bell,where as Haye and his glass jaw,would have to cover up,therefore nullifying his only weapon.One thing you can be sure of in boxing though is "one punch can change everything".All the best mate,Bill :thumbs:

Gnasher styles make fights,and i honestly think Haye is made for Enzo.Whether Enzo is small for a cruiser or not,he has power in both hands,and most importantly has a defence and a chin,i don't remember Enzo ever being bullied by another cruiserweight,and i dont think Haye could bully him either.Fair play to Haye he won two belts last night,but as you rightly pointed out WHO is there to beat at cruiserweight,its always been a weak division.Maccarinelli is just like his stablemate Calzaghe,down to earth and honest.They don't have the glamour factor,so don't really get the exposure or the respect there talents deserve.Haye has one way of winning,and that is landing the big punch,if he had to go into the trenches he'd be in big trouble.Mormeck ran out of steam last night,had he not i'm sure he'd still be world champion,i don't see Enzo running out of steam,and he'd go head hunting Haye from the first bell,where as Haye and his glass jaw,would have to cover up,therefore nullifying his only weapon.One thing you can be sure of in boxing though is "one punch can change everything".All the best mate,Bill :thumbs:

Yep fair comment and your right styles make fights....i just feel maccaranelli suffers the same troubles as his stablemate....a total fear of losing a fight !....maccarenelli has more experience than haye yet look at the difference in opposition of their last fights...macc fought a virtual nobody haye fought the world number 1......i respect the fact that haye put himself in a do or die position for that fight last night and went to the world number 1 fighters back yard and put his cards on the table...its a rare thing with british fighters these days and in my opinion that is the only reason calzaghe doesnt get the respect he craves....i wouldnt be surprised if macc now had a third fight with mark hobson !!.....style wise i believe maccarenelli would look good for a few rounds until hayes natural power wore him down.....cheers for your thoughts mate.. :thumbs:

A lot of people keep raving about Enzo Macranelli...........but what people are also forgetting here is that he was also KO'd early in his Career :boxing::thumbs: and was also made to work very hard when he fought BRUCE SCOTT who also had Enzo down :hmm:

I think that HAYE would have to much speed and power for Enzo and when Macranelli finally steps up from fighting has been's he'll come unstuck, even though his boxing has improved of late ;) Just my opinion fella's :thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :yes: :yes:

I think your spot on Tommy.....lets not forget that haye has been saying for 2 years that he intended moving up after winning the title, its nothing new....maccaranelli can sit talking all he wants anyone who knows even a little about the sport can easily see that maccaranelli is almost a fraud ! i dont like to speak bad of any boxer but i read a bit of something he wrote today about how he thinks haye is ducking him and it makes me sick to be honest.....

maccarenellis quality of opponents throughout his career is bordering on disgraceful !.... his last few fights have been a joke...bobby gunn..azzaoui !!!....he even announced a bout against sellers who had been retired 3 years and was totally finished...he hyped sellers up as a frighteningly dangerous opponent only for the british boxing board of control to refuse to sanction the fight it was such a joke !...when haye agreed to fight maccaranelli a while back it fell through,now haye makes it clear for ages he is moving up to heavyweight and enzo calls him out !

maccaranelli won the meaningless wbu title against mark hobson a man he had already convincingly beaten earlier in the same year !...haye has just won the wbc,wba world titles in his 20th pro fight.....who needs who most ?

Had maccaranelli shown more willingness to be more than just a calzaghe undercard fighter he might not have to build up hopeless opponents in order to appear like its an achievement beating them !

Rant over :D