Shoot in shropshire

Hi,

Im a responsible air rifle shooter looking for permission from landowner or someone who has permission and wouldn't mind me coming along for the day, live in telford near shrewsbury so any of the surrounding areas would be good.

thanks

a mate of mine goes shooting on the bridgnorth to telford road if youre intreasted in going to the barns that he has permission at to shoot some rats ill ask him if you can tag along with him if youre intreasted

Sorry for the delay in responding matey, lost the post!

Would deffo be interested if you can ask him!

Cheers buddy :notworthy::thumbs:

Hi,

Im a responsible air rifle shooter looking for permission from landowner or someone who has permission and wouldn't mind me coming along for the day, live in telford near shrewsbury so any of the surrounding areas would be good.

thanks

i like to do a bit of shooting with my weihrauch 90k. im living about 20 miles from telford stealth and im working in telford at the moment. but i aint got no permision my self but i will be knocking farmers doors soon to seek some permision if i get any i will let you know stealth.

all the best king

p.s have you got dogs that you work :thumbs:

Edited by king
thanks

i like to do a bit of shooting with my weihrauch 90k. im living about 20 miles from telford stealth and im working in telford at the moment. but i aint got no permision my self but i will be knocking farmers doors soon to seek some permision if i get any i will let you know stealth.

all the best king

I have a patterdale i have never worked him as such, but he often comes back with mice and things!

would love to get him ratting though...

• 2 weeks later...
thanks

all the best king

I have a patterdale i have never worked him as such, but he often comes back with mice and things!

would love to get him ratting though...

Any news on the permissions matey? :thumbs: