BBC undercover

Lunch time news today. The BBC have been undercover at a pheasant farm for their Inside Out programme to be shown tonight at 7.30. The Arsepca are "shocked" at the conditions. Footage showed birds with beak covers on which are now banned but weren't when the filming took place. Apparently 15million pheasants are shot each shooting season and they are all farm reared.

Lunch time news today. The BBC have been undercover at a pheasant farm for their Inside Out programme to be shown tonight at 7.30. The Arsepca are "shocked" at the conditions. Footage showed birds with beak covers on which are now banned but weren't when the filming took place. Apparently 15million pheasants are shot each shooting season and they are all farm reared.

feck me :o 15 million birds at £20+ pounds a bird, thats " hold on carry the six zeros" thats 300 million pounds a year

MY ARSE!!!!!!

i doubt that the BBc's propaganda dept can justify the maths on that one :thumbs::thumbs:

ON BBC 1 WALES AT 7.30PM ROGUE TRADERS IS ON. I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE OTHER BBC CHANNELS AND I CANT FIND IT. DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE CHANNEL NUMBER THAT ITS ON, ON SKY PLEASE?

i have got it on sky number 101 if that helps :thumbs:

Most of these so called " undercover operations " are no more than clever advertising....most of what they do doesnt even warrant a tiny quarter page article in a local paper yet most times anything they do recieves much more coverage than it should,tv in this case !......nothing makes granny put her hand in her pocket quicker than seeing the great work these wankers do...if they didnt rely on donations i guarentee most of their cases wouldnt even make the news.