HELLO

BIGPETE

Just a quick hello to you all, I recently moved up to the North east from Yorkshire and have sadly left behind my contacts/shooting land. Found this forum and thought it might be a way to back back in touch with some likeminded people who in time may be able to help me get back into a sport that I miss. I have in storage a rapid 7 mark1 that has accounted for hundreds of rabbits,corvids and woodies over the years and I would dearly love to be able to find somewhere that would allow me a winter morning walk with the chance of a rabbit for the pot. Any way, time will tell but for now hello to you all and congratulations on the cracking forums.

where in the north east are you mate im in the east of scotland if thats any use i would be willing to take you out morning lamp ferreting and with dog if you wished dont have anyone into it how i am here and im sick not getting out properly .

regards kris .

where in the north east are you mate im in the east of scotland if thats any use i would be willing to take you out morning lamp ferreting and with dog if you wished dont have anyone into it how i am here and im sick not getting out properly .

regards kris .

What a fantastic and kind offer and thank you very much but I think I should have been a bit clearer, I am in the North East of England, nr Newcastle. Mind you, my other half is a Scot, from up near Kincardine. Totally fed up now as I don't expect too many offers like that ! Thank you once again and sorry that I can't take you up on your offer.

Pete.

Edited by BIGPETE