Be Doing A Lot More Of This...

8FFA96F1-B9C0-4ED5-B6A4-28046F54C204_zps BEB4F559-EDC5-4CA7-9854-BC750D841CAC_zps 6B979989-8F38-436E-A66C-090157C98945_zps 47D4920D-6C21-4484-8453-B33EAF95E219_zps. Got the dogs down to beach today.. Hopefully get a few more days down there with the pups in the sunshine dogs loved it. Red pups 10 1/2 month done me really proud so far starting to shape up well now can't wait too see what he's made of next season. Atb lads nec.
  • Like 4

Thanks a lot pal, There coursing bred mate the red dog is straight from a dog called scruff. The white dogs sire is from fettle and her dam is out of scruff. Think they work out to something like 7/8 saluki.

Sounds good, i had a couple pures I used on hares and foxes and they were great dogs. Wouldn't mind getting another

Cheers mate it means a lot they be relaxing till the backend now lol. hopefully I can keep the pup busy next season... Can't wait too see what he's made of I've never seen a pup more desperate to catch what he's behind lol but time will tell.. Atb