Deutsch Drahthaar

Congratulations HPR on your Drahthaar! You got a good one by the looks of it. I went through the VJP, and HZP (spring, and fall) test about ten years ago. I sort of keep up with the changes, so maybe I could answer some of your simpler questions.

Good luck with her!

Congratulations HPR on your Drahthaar! You got a good one by the looks of it. I went through the VJP, and HZP (spring, and fall) test about ten years ago. I sort of keep up with the changes, so maybe I could answer some of your simpler questions.

cheers micky appriciate that . shes liethermoor khuls zeffiro bernsteinsee breeding from the siberberg kennel .

Good luck with her!

• 4 months later...

hi you all I was happen maybe you all could answer some questions on drahthaar I know nothing about them until I come up on them be used for deer and then I got to reading about them what little I could find over here about them they could be the best dogs for what I am looking for I don't bride hunt but from what I have read they can be used on furs form the way I read they hunt they could be what I was looking for to take fox and coyote beaver and muskrats and hunting deer sheds just a few questions

1 I was bring up with hounds since I was able to be in the woods and I was just needing to know do you teach them to track like a hound

2 I read they do not make any sounds until till they can see the game the land we hunt is hills and a lot of cover so would a drahthaar be hard to keep up with

3 since they don't make any sounds until they are right up on the game they would have a good chance for baying them up and since I am thinking about fox and coyote hunting how would they do on game that could turn around to fight

• Like 1