First Proper Season

yeah a very good season, he is an exceptional animal, best ive owned in over 40 years. he is very fast and deceptive, will turn on a 6 pence. 100 per cent with stock. he is over 26tts and about 85 lb fit. he will take whatever I want him to,(no help) jumps anything and obedient. best I have owned by far, he will be 3 yr old sept.

Sounds like you got a very good young dog there mate, and people usually talk about past dogs they have had being the best they have ever owned. How is your dog bred? Looks like he got bull in him, your pic is a bit small to tell really. Good to see after 40 years you have your best dog now. Hope you have plenty more good seasons with him.

thanks mate, he is 7/16 bull x 9/16 greyhound all direct breeding from reece lines, I think he was sire 1/2 x and dam was 5/8x 3/8. I have tried to enlarge the pic but I don't know how to, what are you running ?

I am the opposite mate my pics are to big. I got a 7 month 3/8 5/8 BullxGrey, that's him in my pic. He looks on the heavy/short side on the pic, but he is 25 tts and still got some knuckle left. Had bull breeds most my life, but he is my first Lurcher. I am a late starter at 44, you probably had dogs before I was born lol. Don't know how I never got into the game earlier, but better late than never eh.

thanks lads, I cant fault him he is a pleasure to own. its funny how things turn out, I don't like the bull x and I don't like smooth coats, I now have 2 bull crosses. I came by him by chance and initially said hes not for me not my type' by the end of that week no money was good enough to buy him.