Few More

You had a very good season with Buck Ray, fair play, his a great dog i think. I also like Bryn, bet he does not miss a scent when out and his had his fair share of game as well.. :thumbs:

thanks mate :thumbs: ,yeh Buck done great all season , knocked over good bag of rabbits, and anything else he bumps into at night lol. Bryn is great in the day got hell of a mark on him, he don't miss much when he out, time fly by he 8 this year, Buck will be 3 it soon gone. you done much mate, pm if you want .!

Time is flying like a bulllet Bird..lol

I am doing a bit, i was out with my lurcher bitch last week, had her just running behind me on a bike ride, when she put her nose up in the air and cought a hot scent..

She ran off after this scent on a line,across some fairly rough country and put up a fox, she coursed it well and took it single handed, i was well chuffed, as this place the foxes been taking a lot of hares, pic below.. :thumbs:

post-86469-0-55672200-1425458014_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You had a very good season with Buck Ray, fair play, his a great dog i think. I also like Bryn, bet he does not miss a scent when out and his had his fair share of game as well.. :thumbs:

thanks mate :thumbs: ,yeh Buck done great all season , knocked over good bag of rabbits, and anything else he bumps into at night lol. Bryn is great in the day got hell of a mark on him, he don't miss much when he out, time fly by he 8 this year, Buck will be 3 it soon gone. you done much mate, pm if you want .!

I am doing a bit, i was out with my lurcher bitch last week, had her just running behind me on a bike ride, when she put her nose up in the air and cought a hot scent..

She ran off after this scent on a line,across some fairly rough country and put up a fox, she coursed it well and took it single handed, i was well chuffed, as this place the foxes been taking a lot of hares, pic below.. :thumbs:

attachicon.gifBridegook.jpg

well done mate, she done well ,looks good healthy fox :thumbs: , how she bred again, did she have some Irish terrier in her make up, think that's right lol what you got now apart from her, you didn't have the saluki I don't think did you .? I like getting the bike in the summer and taking Buck he likes it as well, if I saw one of them when out with him, I fly down down the lane :laugh:

• Like 1

well done mate, she done well ,looks good healthy fox :thumbs: , how she bred again, did she have some Irish terrier in her make up, think that's right lol what you got now apart from her, you didn't have the saluki I don't think did you .? I like getting the bike in the summer and taking Buck he likes it as well, if I saw one of them when out with him, I fly down down the lane :laugh:

Thanks Bird. She is irirsh terrier x greyhound with a touch of saluki, the irirsh terrie in her is an old line from here that is nearly extinct. She is game bitch and does well on the lamp, she was good on the long ears when young, she is 5 now.

A mate of mine gifted her to me their just after the christmas. I also have 2 pups coming on, the sire is a full saluki and the dam my old white hairy bitch, they are nearly 11 weeks and doing great.

Some day i wil have a pure saluki..

I have her out running along me on the bike about once or twice a week, find it keeps her fit, but i also think lamping bushing ect, works other mucsles. Pic of her below when she is not busy..lol :thumbs:

attachicon.gifM.jpg

nice looking bitch that , and like the breeding ,and doing the business by the sound of it , and gifted to you bloody hell you hit the jack pot mate :thumbs: . the pups sound good'ns as well , send couple pics of them, pm if you want . :thumbs:

Thanks Bird. She is irirsh terrier x greyhound with a touch of saluki, the irirsh terrie in her is an old line from here that is nearly extinct. She is game bitch and does well on the lamp, she was good on the long ears when young, she is 5 now.

A mate of mine gifted her to me their just after the christmas. I also have 2 pups coming on, the sire is a full saluki and the dam my old white hairy bitch, they are nearly 11 weeks and doing great.

Some day i wil have a pure saluki..

I have her out running along me on the bike about once or twice a week, find it keeps her fit, but i also think lamping bushing ect, works other mucsles. Pic of her below when she is not busy..lol :thumbs:

attachicon.gifM.jpg

nice looking bitch that , and like the breeding ,and doing the business by the sound of it , and gifted to you bloody hell you hit the jack pot mate :thumbs: . the pups sound good'ns as well , send couple pics of them, pm if you want . :thumbs:

Thanks Bird. she is not a world beater, but i am very happy with her, lovely nature to her as well. :thumbs:

Pics of the 2 pups below, both bitches, their mother is the white hairy bitch in the pic below that.. :thumbs:

attachicon.gifDouble trouble 1.JPG

attachicon.gifDouble trouble 2.JPG

Mother pic below. Also in the pic, is my wee black bitch that i bred, whippet collie breeding, lurcher to lurcher, she got killed last september coursing a hare, she left a huge gap in my pack at the time!!

attachicon.gifSco.field5.JPG

real nice pups them, they deff have some wind+speed in them from there breeding, be knocking over most stuff later on . shame about the little bitch, I know you had some very good sport with her, the good ones always live there mark on you when there gone, you don't forget them mate :yes:

• Like 1