Welsh Willy Tune

Just a note to every one who's thinking of getting their hw97kt tuned what a difference it's made so smoother more accurate ,I'm so glad I brought to will he's a gentleman nothing was to much trouble he explained what he was going to do it was spot on I would recommend him to any one .cheers will

• Like 1

I had the unlikely event of my first rifle being an SMK, a gun owner did his whole car sales man thing on a young gun. Anyway after my mistake I found willy and he tuned it for me. Was credible for a while but smks are smks at the end if the day, his service and kit was great tho.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just bought a secondhand SMK19 as my first air rifle (didn't want to buy anything expensive and then it end up in the back of the cupboard gathering dust) for de-rabbiting an orchard. The standard trigger was so bad I nearly put the gun at the back of the cupboard to gather dust. However, I fitted a Welsh Willy II trigger in 5 minutes flat from start to finish (and I'm not by any stretch of the imagination even an amateur gunsmith), and it has literally transformed the gun and the bunnies are now in trouble. Now a proper 2-stage trigger rather than the otherwise random trigger that was on there before.

Well recommended for everyone with a comparable Chinese clone.