Mews Pictures.

King.

I thought I'd share a picture of my old mews, I built it from scratch using aluminium and fibreglass, don't have this anymore

attachicon.gifthl.jpg

That looks great bullet. Very sturdy were did you source the fibreglass panels from a good jet wash once a year and it would be looking like new.

I thought I'd share a picture of my old mews, I built it from scratch using aluminium and fibreglass, don't have this anymore

attachicon.gifthl.jpg

That looks great bullet. Very sturdy were did you source the fibreglass panels from a good jet wash once a year and it would be looking like new.

I used to drive for a firm who supplied truck body materials, cost nil. estimate cost would of been around £2000

attachicon.gifthl.jpg

Thanks bullet I was wondering about having the bars facing the windows but didn't seem to be an issue for you bud how many pen were there ? Hope you don't mind me asking

Regards,

Danny

Edited by Wannabe

attachicon.gifthl.jpg

Thanks bullet I was wondering about having the bars facing the windows but didn't seem to be an issue for you bud how many pen were there ? Hope you don't mind me asking

Regards,

Danny

two free loft pens and a night holding pen for when I was flying a bird, bars facing out like them are good for imprints