Sign in to follow this  
eddietrooper

Moderator Baffle

How do was our last foxing an had nice shot an missed was defo on it then realised later ma mod was slack and the bullet has mark the baffles a little does any one think this will effect future shots

Thanks was told to do this when I bought the rifle was after cleaning an ended up going back out just wished I'd checked it but you learn from mistakes you make happy hunting

Fair enough mate. But to be honest I never test my bullet rifles before hunting. My .22-250 after a barrel clean I just put a couple of fouling shots through as I did the same thing once and missed a fox remembering that a few days Previous I cleaned the barrel. Once I put a couple of fouling rounds through it was spot on. So I now know after a clean it and fouling shots it's good for around 50 shots. I currently don't use a mod but am planning on getting a T8 for it.

Ide address this asap bud,clipping will indeed throw the round off,or worse!!!,closer inspection of your mod as to why this is happening is needed my friend.