Aragon Boar Hunt

We are booked in for another 2 day hunt for the start of the season, during the last week of October.

The original team members are all invited back, and we will certainly be able to take a few others along who can contribute to a good hunt. There wont be any places for beaters without dogs this year. Its all about the hunting, the dog-work, and of course it will be great crack and an adventure onto some land that is a far cry from the usual hills and fields back home.

Day 1: Batida Hunt, Spanish style, with some select, experienced local hunters/dogs to bulk the squad up.

Day 2: Our personalised hunt day, we get to hunt in our own style on this day.

Lots of time to work on the finer details, but if you get a brainwave PM me :)

DnN

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be there.

Feck I'll pack my orange hat then hahaha

I'd like to get into France next month for a session.

500-600 quid in total ...travelling from the UK using the tunnel, sharing vehicle.

£200 deposit secures position (£150 for those who are already licensed and insured through the club). There will be a cut-off date for entries around mid August.

Unlacedgecko, it will be good to have you along, if you want to carry a rifle during the Batida (1st day) let me know... (same goes for others with FAC) Have a think about it.

• Like 1

500-600 quid in total ...travelling from the UK using the tunnel, sharing vehicle.

£200 deposit secures position (£150 for those who are already licensed and insured through the club). There will be a cut-off date for entries around mid August.

Unlacedgecko, it will be good to have you along, if you want to carry a rifle during the Batida (1st day) let me know... (same goes for others with FAC) Have a think about it.

No thanks mate. I gave up my FAC in the summer. Haven't held a gun since. It will be some time before I do, if I ever do again.

Dont worry, if less experienced FAC owners (no offence meant mushroom) want to stand for a drive or two our keeper will be with them. I would like everyone to gain good experiences from this, but safety is top of the list at all times!

ULG, no probs, understood mate. I wont be shooting, I doubt any of the other lads will be carrying a rifle either, so we can all concentrate on getting the dogs on

Dont worry, if less experienced FAC owners (no offence meant mushroom) want to stand for a drive or two our keeper will be with them. I would like everyone to gain good experiences from this, but safety is top of the list at all times!

ULG, no probs, understood mate. I wont be shooting, I doubt any of the other lads will be carrying a rifle either, so we can all concentrate on getting the dogs on

Aye I'll be concenttating in getting the dogs on. I hope to be running two or three running catch dogs. I'm still working on getting some French training days going.

• Like 1