Hw96Kt Synthetic Sling Swivel Installation have a look at this iv put a post for this lad just follow the instructions iv given him its the same for any rifles its on the general air gun dis,section

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS fitting the front stud will be difrent to the spring rifle

just find where you want the stud to go (not to close to the end ) and just do the same as the back of the rifle

BUT you can get a stud for the hw100 that screws in to the screw hole that holds the stock on all you do is replace it with the screw that is all ready in and once you have fitted your pod you fit the sling to the pod if your fitting a pod if not fit the sling to the stud instead just ask for a hw100 front replacement stud for your rifle at your rfd or ask some of the lads on here hope this helps

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by bigmac 97kt

you can get a replacement stud for the front off ebay or your local gun shop. The rear will need drilling. What i did was put a strip of masking tape down the underside of the stock/butt. Gently run something down the ridge to mark the tape, hi lighting the high spot, i used the a pencil (dont use it to draw a line, use the centre of the pencil, holding one end of the pencil in each hand). measure about 2-2.5 inch from the end of the wood so not to hit the butt plate screws when drilling. Mark this spot and use a centre punch, use sharp/new drill bit i think it was a 4.5mm, take your time and get it straight. When hole is drilled I hand turned a self tapping screw in the hole to pre thread the hole to prevent the wood splitting when inserting stud. Once done that a little spit on the stud to aid as I screwed in the stud, the spit drys leaving it nice and snug.

hope this makes sense and helps you.

What ever advice you take, if you decide to do it yourself, find a bit of decent off cut of hardwood (even if its just an oak fence post), drill a trial hole and fit your stud in that first. That way at least you will know youre drilling the right size hole for the stud to be a snug fit without splitting the wood and you will see how much you need to countersink it. If you're in any doubt about it consult a gunsmith first, if not go for it and be proud to have done it yourself (personally I find it the most nerve wracking job you can do on a rifle but its nice to see your own handy work each timeyou go out) ;)

• Like 2