selling dogs

Guest digdeep

Guest digdeep

people be carefull!!!

i am selling my pup, and i placed a few ads in ..........

anyway i have had a few calls that sound ok, got on alright over the phone and talked about dogs, then they want to come and see the dog/pup, post code for thier sat nav, five times my dog has nearly been took!

watch what/how you sell :)

Another thing to be careful of, if its the publication I think it is, is the scammers who phone you up pretending to be from the paper. They say they need your card details again as the transaction hasnt gone through, then they ask for the last 3 digits on the back of your card. They do it mostly with paid adverts, my mate was dumb enough to fall for it :doh: and they clocked up a couple of grand on his wifes credit card, they booked VIP passes to a Robbie Williams concert and a whole load of other shite :blink: They tried to do it with me, but I was wise to them, I laughed at the guy and told him to f**k off, he put the phone down on me :laugh: Be careful though, a lot of people have been pulled in by this scam, if your not sure tell them nothing!