Bracco Italianos

hi as regards braccos there nothing like spinones , i work gsps and bracco italianos and find them brill they seenm to be a lot steadier but with a better nose , and they dont range to far as suggested and absalute to all rounder and if i had to choose the one breed having had gsps for over 25 yrs and the braccos for around 8 or 9 yrs i think it would have to be the braccos

• Like 1

Hi I know Paul he is down near Ipswich, my 2 bitches are spot on with the gsps but the dog came from Poland and he is ok with the girls but he can be a little dominant but if you have 1 dog running round with 5 bitches your going to get that I have some pups which are 16 weeks to the dog but they have never met him incase of any damage to them he gets a little too boisterous trying to play but the all kennel well

There's a woman not far from you stroller who keeps them in spennymoor we were going to get 1 as the wife loves them,but she was put off by other people in my eyes has never had 1 or if so only seen a bad 1 trying to work.she was gutted when we didn't get it just off all what people were saying.

Hi stroller 2 out of the 3 I own have no problems with sheep netting with the 2 strands of barbed wire or dry stone walls they are kennelled out side and have no problem's with the cold mine originated from Poland and hungry as you know it gets pretty cold over there although mine are workers there pups are allso doing well in the ring one which pup which is being used under the gun won his class at Birmingham champ show and won his class in the bracco society show yesterday ,so who sez working bread dogs cant compete agains the show kennals lol

• 2 weeks later...

hi rob there are not a great deal around i work all mine and find the hungarian and polish dogs are the best for me ,the gene pool in england was only small and people had to use the lines which was available one of my litter which are with me now went to her new owner around 3 weeks ago the lady shows but her husband runs a few shoors on there farm the pup had only been there around 10 days and i got a photo sent the pup had picked and retreved a shot bunny up and carried it back to the farmyard while the adult labs stood and watched

post-100646-0-22168600-1442911351_thumb.jpg