Hello one and All,

I am a keen shooter have been involved in stalking game shooting from as early as I can remember. Apparently a child is better for walking birds back in as a dog can't close pop holes, or that was my fathers reasoning. Anyway safe to say I have always enjoyed it, DIY shoots paid days Stalking syndicates at some point I have been part of all. I mainly do stalking these days but I still beat to keep my hand in plus I do enjoy a bit of vermin control for the keepers.

I generally reload all my own ammunition and have a for a few different calibers and have worked on quite a few loads. I shoot Mauser, Remington, Browning and Steyr but would like to add a straight pull my collection but I haven't made my mind up yet.

I generally do my stalking in scotland D&G and Buckinghamshire and aylesbury

I have been into Europe on wild boar and am planning further trips with family, friends and stalking syndicate members but that's always been stalked / High seat on the moon. I have planned a 4 days driven for later in the year but not filled all the places yet. Have Booked up for mouflon this year for myself.

Always keen to hear from other members that have opportunities for syndicates, or days quite interested in Muntjac and CWD. The odd pheasant days.

hello all! ive only just joined ive never realy used forums before but since ive recently got back into air rifle shooting again its great to read peoples discutions on the sport .maney years ago when i got my first air gun wich was like a gat but was made by diana there was abviosly nothing like this to get tips n tricks from .i first got into pre charged with a daystate harrier then i got a daystate mk3 of wich i recently traided in for a weihrauch hw100 .i do mainly vermin shooting as theres a lot of rats round were i live in the sticks! bye for now