Most people would advise against the Lightning. It has been a thorn in the side of BSA for a long time. Snapping stock bolts poor lock up, general build quality being less than that of many cheaper rifles have people going against it in droves.

But for the money it does seem well priced and you can always tune it up a bit!

Break it down. The hard case £20 second hand, gun bag a tenner second hand, scope say £30 secondhand that comes to £60. You basically are paying £90 for a just serviced gun. Just make sure it works and if it does and you are happy, buy it!

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 1

I got one for my grandson little hunter and he loves it im with mole on this just buy it at the end of the day what can you buy for £150 an smk ? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

for what your getting its well worth it all my spring rifles are tuned and polished including little hunters l,xl and its so sweet to shoot and cock next to no recoil and as accurate as feck .

If you do get it, get it tuned and polished , some one on here will do it for you for next to nothing or nothing it just depends who dose it

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2