were can i get a t20 ir drop in. got one of ebay the uther day .it wasent [BANNED TEXT] they said it was a low powered one not on the proper board sent it back it. was shite .i want a proper 850 oslon black sfh 4715s. the same as i got in my uther ir. thanks pete

that dont look right to me. its got a piece of plastic. Surely an 850 oslon black SFH4715S would melt a piece of plastic. The SFH4715S will not drop straight into a T20, heat sink it would have to be milled out as it is a bigger board.

we may be on cross purposes then ,i bought this ir pill ,took out my white pill & this fits right in it works well on my t20 with doubler 3 mode

i bought one that looked the same as you bought .my uther unit with the sfh4715s was 3 times brighter. the t20 pill will drop in its the sfh4715s that wont fit the t20 heat sink without miling the heat sink out

Edited by 72line per
  • Like 1

I used these guys excellent service , the t20 inserts that you get with the torch are shit and so are most of them you get from ebay or china the drivers go on them and then they go dull with no power , i got one from these guys and have had no problems since.

http://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/T20_torch_inserts/cat2616501_2324315.aspx

Edited by Devonhunter !
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...