Hello. I have just posted in the new members section. But I wanted to say hi here as well as this section is the reason why I joined. I am a member of a few forums for my other hobbys. But I have recently really taken a keen interest in catapults.

my names kyle and im 28. I may be asking some questions so if you could help that would be great :)

I bought a barnett diablo a couple of weeks ago and really got the bug. I have just ordered a dankung couger and cant wait for it to arrive I hope its ok for a beginner?. There is so many catapults to buy!

I have been lurking on the forum for a while as guest and you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge! Hope I can gain some :)

• Like 1

Thanks! Im waiting for the dankung to arrive to put in some practice.

it is supplied with thermaband gold and dankung 2040 looped so I am going to see which I prefer shooting before I buy another. I really like the look of the gamekeeper cattys so my next buy maybe one of his? Any other recommended cattys?

making one would be a bad idea lol