my jrt pup is 20 weeks old and jumped from the chair and clattered the table with her back leg she gave a yelp and ran lifting her leg but decided to leave he till the next day to see how she was. so this was Sunday it happened and on Monday took her to the vet and got a 3 day course of anti inflammatory tabs

she seems more lively again slowly getting back to her old self and is going up the stairs now were she couldn't even make it up one step when it happened.

the vet thinks it is bruising and don't think there is anything broken but when she is trying to run I see she is lifting er back leg and not sure if I should wait or take her back to the vet for an xray

looking for advice and expected recovery period.

Thanks.

my jrt pup is 20 weeks old and jumped from the chair and clattered the table with her back leg she gave a yelp and ran lifting her leg but decided to leave he till the next day to see how she was. so this was Sunday it happened and on Monday took her to the vet and got a 3 day course of anti inflammatory tabs

she seems more lively again slowly getting back to her old self and is going up the stairs now were she couldn't even make it up one step when it happened.

the vet thinks it is bruising and don't think there is anything broken but when she is trying to run I see she is lifting er back leg and not sure if I should wait or take her back to the vet for an xray

Thanks.

i wouldn't have he'd running on it just yet mate I'd let the anti inflamatory do there job and give her a couple of days just lite walking on it on her/his lead

Thanks.

i wouldn't have he'd running on it just yet mate I'd let the anti inflamatory do there job and give her a couple of days just lite walking on it on her/his lead

its no running outside its when she is in the house and she hears anybody coming she runs to great them.