I have been thinking of indulging myself and getting an old landy,preferably one someone has given a bit of TLC to.

I want to know how reliable they are as I wont drive it much in the week but just to have some fun in at week ends.I dont think it would be off roaded much either, just green laning.

I don't want to get into Landy's V's others as its been done here already, but as a change from my company car I know it would make me smile ,as long as it wasn't up on a ramp all the time :doh:

I have been thinking of indulging myself and getting an old landy,preferably one someone has given a bit of TLC to.

I want to know how reliable they are as I wont drive it much in the week but just to have some fun in at week ends.I dont think it would be off roaded much either, just green laning.

I don't want to get into Landy's V's others as its been done here already, but as a change from my company car I know it would make me smile ,as long as it wasn't up on a ramp all the time :doh:

PM SENT