quick beddy question

Any info on the blood lines and working background?

A pup would be a better option i waited months for mine and its worth it, afterall it will be trained to how you want it and not what someone else wants

~Cheers

Edited by TerrierLad

WELL I HAVE AN 8 WEEK OLD AND A 5 MONTH OLD JRT AND IM GETTING A WHIPXJRT IN A FEW WEEKS SO IM NOT NEEDING ANYMORE PUPS MY WHIPPET IS JUST STARTING TO SHOW INTREST AND I COULD BE DOING WITH SOMETHING THAT IS READY TO GO ILL BE NEXT YEAR BEFORE THE REST ARE READY AND THE BEDDYS A DECENT ENOUGH LOOKING BITCH HASNT SEEN ANYTHING BUT IS VERY KEEN AND HAS BEEN KEPT INDOOR AS A PET AND IS LITRALY JUMPING OUT HER SKIN WITH NOT ENOUGH EXCERSISE AND BRAIN STIMULATION . SHE ISNT KC SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FROM A KEEPER BUT I COULDNT BE SURE THATS RIGHT JUST DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT BEDDYS AND THOUGHT SHE MIGHT BE WORTH A CHANCE AND ILL NEED SOMETHING TO KENNEL UP WITH THE SHIPPET BITCH AS THE THREE PUPS WILL BE TOGETHER AND THE WHIPPETS GETTING A BIT RUFF FOR THE OLDER DOG JRT PUP SO COULDNT BE LEFT WITH THE PUPS IN A KENNEL . I DONT WORK SO HAVE PLENTY TIME AND THERE'S PLENTY I COULD HUNT WITH HER IF SHE WAS INTRESTED JUST DIDNT KNOW WHETHER TO TAKE HER OR TO GET ANOTHER WHIPP OR A LURCHER ...

i ano what your saying mate she's a tidy enough we bitch but hasnt seen anything and i wouldnt be guaranteed anything with it even how it would would be with my other dogs . im thinking about putting the money into expanding my kennel space rather than just take the bitch cause she's there .

cheers for the replys guys .

its not all goo got a 1yr old and a 4 year old i have constantly and have to take everywhere with me except when i get an hours shooting before dark . its not that easy i have to walk the dogs one at a time with the 2 kids and its not easy training them when im out with 2 kids i have to spend my nites in my back yard with a light training them one at a time to sit etc . i start working againe on monday but my shifts are 6am till 2 pm so i have to go home get kids and walk the dogs one bye one then i take the jrt and the whippet out when im shooting i have to get up and let them out at 4.50 before i cycle to work so its not that great mate just my dogs are my life always have had a few dogs and couldnt be without them if i didnt have them then i probably wouldnt be here there pritty much what keep me going. hence why im looking for an underkeeper position so i can be out and about doing what i want and be able to take some of my dogs with me i wish all i had to do was sit back watch them come on and get new kennels itl take me long anough to get the concrete base in for my kennels ma sell never mind build them all aswell and have time to look after 2 kids and 6 dogs ....