Well Worth The Money

Well after reading the threads on here and watching what other people use I got myself a cheep catapult of good old eBay and as I was told to by members of here I shot the hell out of it.well after a while I was able to kill beer cans in the back garden on a regular basis after finding my anchor point and a way to aim (guess you would call it point and shoot). Then a little while back Longers7 put a Dan Ford catty up for sale on here and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it. Well what a bit of kit it cost my a fair bit more than my first catty but I would buy it again in a hart beet . It shoots so well and is nice and light and fits in your pocket so you forget you,ve got it with you,It has filled the slow cook time and time again . So all i wanted to say is a massive thank you to Longers and if any one like me is just starting out shooting a catty just keep going and enjoy it as you do get better with time. Cheers Tom

• Like 3

Really glad your happy with the catty Tom! It is an awesome catty and like you said, it's nice and pocketable and a good freezer filler! And the best bit is you now own a custom catty made by probably Britain's best maker, who no longer makes and sells catties!!

my 11 year old daughter started shooting cattys about 1 month ago,she practices every day she is some shot now out shoots me,im going to get her her first hunting catty what do you advise and who will make her a nice one off this forum thanks