Bestgore

i know a lot of people say looking at this sort of stuff is sick,but it does open your eyes to what sick,evil,scum are out there!

As far as IS goes ,we should be worried,they are some sick cnuts !My thoughts are with all are service men and women out in any part of the world these scum are active!they scare the pants off me!!

i only think we are only going to see worse atrocities to come,when will we properly stand up to these evil twisted scum?Oh yeah never as we are dumbed down sheep .

bit of a rant ,just pee'd off with the state of the world and most importantly England!

that aside what lovely weather for the time of year,most unseasonal!

Will be hard because anyone who makes a stand will be made an example off. I'm surprised people who have lost loved ones haven't done any lone wolf attacks against the hate preachers to be honest. It's sad but think more will need to happen. I mean we had a solider killed here and we had a few people march and can't even have his name put on a memorial. We have people still linked to his attacker continuing to preach hate. Am all for free speach but shoe on the other foot and you'd soon be silenced. It will take more attacks which the media will try play down to keep everyone calm. God knows when it will really kick off.