Bsa Super Sport 177 Pellets

Hiya I'm shooting a BSA super sport in 177 reAlly good gun but I'm finding it hard to find a good pellet for its i tryed spitfires and I can get good groups so I fort I buy sum good pellets I got sum acupell and they fire all over place so It's put me off buying any other pellets I no spitfire is a crAp pellet I wounded if it was wait diffants any help plz

jsb exact ..exact express ..exact rs . air arms field ..super dome .also your gun is like a bsa lightning I think .So like a lightning the gun may be a bit hold sensitive and have a heavy trigger these thing you will have to take into account when shooting .Also there could be other reasons for in accuracy .

Hi mate,

Try a cleaning of the barrel firstly and then try shooting indoors from a bench rest and see how that goes.for now.

The pellets Barry mentions are a good choice, - a lot of shooters i know like the pellets suggested. My son had your gun in .22 and found Air Arms Field gave great groups.

Does the gun diesel at all (produce smoke or smell) when fired.

atb

Edited by mark williams