Bushing Pup Expectations

rfndan

Ok got a 11 1/2 week old pup been out daily since Tuesday when I was fully covered by vaccines, pup shows an interest in cents occasionally with its nose to the ground but doesn't wander off, stick to me like glue which is good for now but it got me wondering, what do you guys expect young pups to progress to and by how old? I know he's only a baby and I'm not wanting him to grow up before he should but looking to know what should be expected progress wise

Youngsters show interest from an early age,slowly nurture that interest,expect nothing but intrigue and interest as the sapling grows into its frame and brain.Certain youngsters develop faster than others,they all catch up eventually,well most.The more it gets out the more it learns,the more it encounters the more its interest levels progress,slow steady progression is what we wish for.Ive seen youngsters that seem to be less than interested that turn a corner and flourish when they are a month older.

• Like 2