nice morning decoying duck

well lads took a few day off work this week so i said i go shooting today got up at 6.30 had tea at about 7 i heard footsteps up stairs my young lad was up he came down and the first thing was said i comeing,he had school so we left a note for him mother that we were got shooting, :whistling: got to the place and set up he was a great help.a nice few duck around, shot 9 mostly teal and widgeon.and a shoveler,the first one ever.had a great morning and keith had a great day too.my dog worked great here a few picture.cheers sounder :thumbs:

P9190017.jpg

P9190015.jpg

P9190014.jpg

P9190013.jpg

P9190012.jpg

P9190011.jpg

Looks like you had a good day out Sounder,seems a peaceful place. Great to see a gundog at work. You could add a rough location,because a lot of people on here will not be familiar with your area,or Ireland at all come to that.It's a place I never seem to have got round to visiting yet.

Looks like you had a good day out Sounder,seems a peaceful place. Great to see a gundog at work. You could add a rough location,because a lot of people on here will not be familiar with your area,or Ireland at all come to that.It's a place I never seem to have got round to visiting yet.

i am in co clare west of ireland

County Clare,thanks for that Sounder. I have more idea where you are now. Neighbours from across the street toured the west of Ireland including Clare last month. They had a great time,loved the scenery,people, relaxed lifestyle and everything. Probably quite a good amount of shooting,I would imagine. Not a heavily populated area?

County Clare,thanks for that Sounder. I have more idea where you are now. Neighbours from across the street toured the west of Ireland including Clare last month. They had a great time,loved the scenery,people, relaxed lifestyle and everything. Probably quite a good amount of shooting,I would imagine. Not a heavily populated area?
alot of shooting lads here .well u have the abit of everything.here.
well done sounder nice pics mate was it on the foreshore or inland ? and the young looks happy lad . :thumbs:

regards wag :thumbs:

it would be foresshore.wag not a bad spot.

well done mate it looks a lovely spot do you get any pinks that way or are you the wrong side for them ?

Seriously thinking of joining your club Wag next season as the syndicate I joined this year has had to sack the duck shooting off a river as some twat who has just moved into the area has complained to the landowner who also owns the land where the pheasants are reared and the organiser does not want to lose the land altogether.

Shoot the moaner I say.

Good shooting and a good post Sounder. Keep em coming I love em.

well done sounder nice pics mate was it on the foreshore or inland ? and the young looks happy lad . :thumbs:

it would be foresshore.wag not a bad spot.

well done mate it looks a lovely spot do you get any pinks that way or are you the wrong side for them ?

never shot one or seen one this side.but some people have all the luck.

Seriously thinking of joining your club Wag next season as the syndicate I joined this year has had to sack the duck shooting off a river as some twat who has just moved into the area has complained to the landowner who also owns the land where the pheasants are reared and the organiser does not want to lose the land altogether.

Shoot the moaner I say.

Good shooting and a good post Sounder. Keep em coming I love em.

cheers harrycatcat .............moaner :feck: ...

well mate you never know your look it might happen one day, like me my shooting ambition is to shoot a snow goose and a smoo i have only ever seen 1 snow goose on the wash that was about 8 years ago i think some one must have lost it out of there collection sen plenty of smoo but not close enough to shoot fingers crossed

well mate you never know your look it might happen one day, like me my shooting ambition is to shoot a snow goose and a smoo i have only ever seen 1 snow goose on the wash that was about 8 years ago i think some one must have lost it out of there collection sen plenty of smoo but not close enough to shoot fingers crossed

well the best of luck with that wag, heading out for a bit of lamping cheers sounder :thumbs:

Hello & well done sounder 1st shovler & teal are lovely to eat :thumbs: .Bit diffrent from my foreshore as it's mudflat's or the rocks.Wag what is a smoo :blink:

thanks v-max what the story with the mud and rock dose the tide have alot to do with as i have a place its mudflats on s

the river shannon not sure when to decoy it .cheer sounder