right then folks, need to shed some light on what this part is called

DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2176.jpg

i had a leak on my gearbox from the bellhouseing, ive dropped down the gearbox,removed the torque converter,removed the bellhousing cover and this part was bolted to the gearbox behind the bellhouseing cover, it has a seal on the inner spiggot shaft, and a seal that sits in a grove all the way around the outter side of it, now,whats the damn part called as im trying to locate both seals, only the outer one has gone but i would like to replace both, the gearbox is out of a mitsubishi delica 2.8 auto

any help would be greatfull,i know milners at matlock dont stock any gearbox parts so they cant help me

thanks

bullet

DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2176.jpg

i had a leak on my gearbox from the bellhouseing, ive dropped down the gearbox,removed the torque converter,removed the bellhousing cover and this part was bolted to the gearbox behind the bellhouseing cover, it has a seal on the inner spiggot shaft, and a seal that sits in a grove all the way around the outter side of it, now,whats the damn part called as im trying to locate both seals, only the outer one has gone but i would like to replace both, the gearbox is out of a mitsubishi delica 2.8 auto

any help would be greatfull,i know milners at matlock dont stock any gearbox parts so they cant help me

thanks

bullet

alright bullet mate,theres a mitsubushi dealers near me mate,its in darton barnsley,if you want to find them on a web page?if not ile have a ride down later and get you number mate :thumbs:

alright mate, thanks for being my only reply, now then, i got to my local dealers this morning, he told me he could locate me one if i had my chass'no, so off i go, got it,phoned it him through, guess what, middle seal in stock but not the other and it would take them a week after he promised it would be 24hrs :censored:

so of i goes not happy with this, to a local gearbox expert(back street garage) and presto he kitted me out with both seals for a tenner, maindealer wanted £20+vat!

happy chappy now, gear box heading back in tomorrow

:sick: i thought it was a ufo landed on your back garden ah ah :clapper: :sick:

DSCF2174.jpg

DSCF2176.jpg

thanks

bullet

alright bullet mate,theres a mitsubushi dealers near me mate,its in darton barnsley,if you want to find them on a web page?if not ile have a ride down later and get you number mate :thumbs:

alright mate, thanks for being my only reply, now then, i got to my local dealers this morning, he told me he could locate me one if i had my chass'no, so off i go, got it,phoned it him through, guess what, middle seal in stock but not the other and it would take them a week after he promised it would be 24hrs :censored:

so of i goes not happy with this, to a local gearbox expert(back street garage) and presto he kitted me out with both seals for a tenner, maindealer wanted £20+vat!

happy chappy now, gear box heading back in tomorrow