PCP Refil advice

stealth

Just purchased my first PCP an AA s410, didn't buy a bottle with it as my dad is a diver and i can use his (he only lives next door)

tryed filling it though and my gun doesn't seem to charge, he has some sort of regulator on his tank though and the guy in the shop had an a clamp and gauge.

is this why it wont charge? because the regulator is stopping reducing the flow?

if so thinking about buying my own bottle kit, how much should i expect to pay?

Just purchased my first PCP an AA s410, didn't buy a bottle with it as my dad is a diver and i can use his (he only lives next door)

tryed filling it though and my gun doesn't seem to charge, he has some sort of regulator on his tank though and the guy in the shop had an a clamp and gauge.

is this why it wont charge? because the regulator is stopping reducing the flow?

The regulator won't allow enough pressure to open the valve in your gun.If your after a bottle adaptor and line,you'd be better off getting one second hand,but check the its still in test.I reckon a second hand 3 litre 300bar bottle,guage and line,would probably go for between £80-£100,the adaptor about £15 hth's :thumbs:

Edited by bill88

The regulator won't allow enough pressure to open the valve in your gun.If your after a bottle adaptor and line,you'd be better off getting one second hand,but check the its still in test.I reckon a second hand 3 litre 300bar bottle,guage and line,would probably go for between £80-£100,the adaptor about £15 hth's :thumbs:

top gizza cheers for the quick reply!

p.s nice puppys!

whats this with cocking the rifle?

had my AAS410 nearly 2 yrs, never cock it before filling from bottle, or are you thinking if using a hand pump?, but a pump wont close valves from empty

If it's totally empty you're meant to cock it first :yes: