Guest Ditch_Shitter
If you need a high security option, try the Ultra bait made by ratpack

That's the one! Thanks, Matt ;)

Brilliant to see ye aboard, by the way, mate! I reckon you'll spice the place up a bit and provide some good insightful contribution :good:

If you need a high security option, try the Ultra bait made by ratpack

That's the one! Thanks, Matt ;)

Brilliant to see ye aboard, by the way, mate! I reckon you'll spice the place up a bit and provide some good insightful contribution :good:

Thanks fenny. Ultra bait is THE dogs.

Any news on the book?

It looks like there's some good folks on here, I look forward to contributing.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Thing with UltraBait; They Look Quality, don't they? Get the glossy green ones down and anyone passing can see they're simply not to be f*cked with! Their strength just sits there, confident! I love 'em! But as for the little Mouse ones?! Absolute f*cking coffee table material! :icon_eek: I mean; Those things are something ye could take to the pub with ye. Sit one on the bar and be in fasinating conversations over all night! Wish I owned a few dozen ~ though I'd probably never consider a job worthy of them! Just too gorgeous for poxy mice :laugh:

Book(s) mate? Good and unimaginably Bad there :( The 'Approved Traps' book has been ..... well, I can't even think of the right terms to express what's happened there. Long story which was just recently brought to a brutal and personally heart breaking and sudden Stop. But maybe that's not the one ye on about?

Smaller project? The 'Boxes' book? Simply sat on the shelf awaiting further material, mate :) But never for a moment forgotten. In fact, just last night I was stood there, in my Store Room, going " :hmm: ", as I tried to figure out how best to arrange the planned shelving, to break up the User Boxes from my large and, it's to be hoped, yet to become Much larger collection of 'Specimen' Boxes. In fact, I now wonder if a central, free standing shelf unit might not be a good idea too? Make things a bit pokey in there. But I have some Serious Boxes to take care of, and I probably only have about 60% of what I'm after yet!

Must say ~ and as will be reflected in the book ~ Most of the companies involved in manufacturing / supplying Boxes have been incredibly generous. You Lads too have sorted me out with some absolute gob smackers. But now I'm left with three big firms who it looks like I'll simply have to buy single examples of their entire ranges, just so I can feature them. And that's just england! I also want to demonstrate some fasinating stuff I've discovered from around the world. Simply not having a Visa card makes buying a lot of the stuff murder; Even if I Was loaded ~ which I'm not!

But, Every Cloud, as they say ....? Now that the Big Book's been ripped away, I really have nothing else to concentrate - and spend my money - on than the Boxes one. And, while this will doubtless yet cost me 100's, it'll be a drop in the ocean compared to what I was prepared and willing to shell out in order to unveil the comprehensive history of my other obsession, the 'Approved Traps'.

In a nut shell then? Rushed off my feet. Flat f*cking broke. Gutted. But forgotten about the 'History and Developement of the Rat / Mouse Bait Station'? Not on ye f*cking life, mate! :thumbs:

Rick: Sorry to have rather bent ye thread here, mate. But I figured this would be of interest to you too?

Thing with UltraBait; They Look Quality, don't they? Get the glossy green ones down and anyone passing can see they're simply not to be f*cked with! Their strength just sits there, confident! I love 'em! But as for the little Mouse ones?! Absolute f*cking coffee table material! :icon_eek: I mean; Those things are something ye could take to the pub with ye. Sit one on the bar and be in fasinating conversations over all night! Wish I owned a few dozen ~ though I'd probably never consider a job worthy of them! Just too gorgeous for poxy mice :laugh:

Book(s) mate? Good and unimaginably Bad there :( The 'Approved Traps' book has been ..... well, I can't even think of the right terms to express what's happened there. Long story which was just recently brought to a brutal and personally heart breaking and sudden Stop. But maybe that's not the one ye on about?

Smaller project? The 'Boxes' book? Simply sat on the shelf awaiting further material, mate :) But never for a moment forgotten. In fact, just last night I was stood there, in my Store Room, going " :hmm: ", as I tried to figure out how best to arrange the planned shelving, to break up the User Boxes from my large and, it's to be hoped, yet to become Much larger collection of 'Specimen' Boxes. In fact, I now wonder if a central, free standing shelf unit might not be a good idea too? Make things a bit pokey in there. But I have some Serious Boxes to take care of, and I probably only have about 60% of what I'm after yet!

Must say ~ and as will be reflected in the book ~ Most of the companies involved in manufacturing / supplying Boxes have been incredibly generous. You Lads too have sorted me out with some absolute gob smackers. But now I'm left with three big firms who it looks like I'll simply have to buy single examples of their entire ranges, just so I can feature them. And that's just england! I also want to demonstrate some fasinating stuff I've discovered from around the world. Simply not having a Visa card makes buying a lot of the stuff murder; Even if I Was loaded ~ which I'm not!

But, Every Cloud, as they say ....? Now that the Big Book's been ripped away, I really have nothing else to concentrate - and spend my money - on than the Boxes one. And, while this will doubtless yet cost me 100's, it'll be a drop in the ocean compared to what I was prepared and willing to shell out in order to unveil the comprehensive history of my other obsession, the 'Approved Traps'.

In a nut shell then? Rushed off my feet. Flat f*cking broke. Gutted. But forgotten about the 'History and Developement of the Rat / Mouse Bait Station'? Not on ye f*cking life, mate! :thumbs:

Rick: Sorry to have rather bent ye thread here, mate. But I figured this would be of interest to you too?

That was THE book! Bugger, what happened there matey? Drop me an e-mail - I'm gutted.