Kanes first Kill

Guest Dillon

Last few weeks have been mad as hell at work, so the dogs have only been having local walks during the week, But this morning I watched all the lads leave the yard at 06.00 had a coffee waited half hour for the daylight to start breaking through and fukked off for a good walk.

A patch of land about a mile from me has bundles of cover and there is at least five litters in a couple of square miles.

The minute we were on the land the dogs f****d off after a do gooder with a Lab chased it round and burnt off a bit of steam.

Molly then shot off after a rabbit with Kane in tow, again they burnt off a bit of steam and came back with a few whistles.

To my right I noticed there was a fox scratting himself in the sun, when he saw me he went into cover, and 9 times out of ten on this land that is the last you see of them.

On the dogs return they took up the scent and bolted him out of a bush right across in front of me, he would have folded there and then with a gun.

The patch of cover he went into was very thick bramble and within seconds I heard the dogs connect,

I had a T shirt and a pair of jeans on and fukk me did I rip myself to shreds,

As I opened the bramble to reveal the dogs I could see that Kane was well on his way to killing his very first fox.

He wouldn't let go and had its throat from the off till the end.

So he has now killed a fox and he goes to ground with ease, lets hope he can make the two work together.

I hope to fuk the day carries on as it started.

Mobile phone again: