Staffordshire Bull Terrier pup for sale

due to timewasters i have a staffordshire bull terrier bitch pup for sale.

the pups were born on 28.6.07

the colour is brindle with two white hind toes.

sire of the litter is TORNADOSTORM BLOOD BROTHER AT LACARNIE his pedigree can be found on the uk staffordshire bull terrier site (sorry don't know how to do links)

the bitch is my partners pet and our house dog. we bred the litter because we wanted a pup from this bitch as another pet. we had 4 pups a bitch we kept and two dogs which went to friends.

we placed this bitch for sale at the time when bull breeds were getting bad press and the panarama programme which unfortunately seemed to put off suitable homes and bring the puffed out chest brigade out of the woodwork.

we thought we had sold the pup but via a friend of a friend but after a month of can you keep it for another week we are now advertising again.

we are asking £200 for the pup. pm if interested. i may not get back to you tonight as i am going lamping but will reply asap.

am no good with computers so can't do pics unless my missus can e-mail them to you.

• 1 year later...
Guest Hilltyke

sire of the litter is TORNADOSTORM BLOOD BROTHER AT LACARNIE his pedigree can be found on the uk staffordshire bull terrier site (sorry don't know how to do links)

the bitch is my partners pet and our house dog. we bred the litter because we wanted a pup from this bitch as another pet. we had 4 pups a bitch we kept and two dogs which went to friends.

we placed this bitch for sale at the time when bull breeds were getting bad press and the panarama programme which unfortunately seemed to put off suitable homes and bring the puffed out chest brigade out of the woodwork.

we thought we had sold the pup but via a friend of a friend but after a month of can you keep it for another week we are now advertising again.

we are asking £200 for the pup. pm if interested. i may not get back to you tonight as i am going lamping but will reply asap.

am no good with computers so can't do pics unless my missus can e-mail them to you.

I am interested mate I have wanted a staffie bitch for a while, genuine dog lover and staffie admirer.

I am interested mate I have wanted a staffie bitch for a while, genuine dog lover and staffie admirer.

look at the date pal,the advert is over 16 month old