Purchased one of these units tried it out for second time last night on air rifle with the intention of using it on rimfire when my application comes through fingers crossed,as it says one tin up to 300yds id on quarry no problem depending on conditions, very lightweight and easy to use,good clear image at night but found it a bit harder to use in day because of daylight reflection from screen,although still getting to know this unit I can see no problem using it for foxing out to 300yds,rabbits perfect,ratting perfect,although not cheap if you have a selection of rifles they are ideal for swapping over from rifle to rifle in seconds with no re zeroing required,so overall a very very useful bit of kit and I will be getting hours and hours use out of it,showed it a couple of mates last night and they were impressed with its night time image.

• 4 weeks later...

My nitesite Wolf gave up on me last night screen just flickered and then died,I took it back to Shooters World Mexborough and could not have been more helpful they offered to lend me the viper version whilst mine was being sorted, it was the only one they had in stock, but I declined the offer, they said that they will either replace the bad unit which in this case was the monitor or replace the whole set for new the following working week,not very happy about the Wolf going down after only four outings but very happy with service offered at Shooters World.

Edited by goldfinger