Advice Please Guys

You could try putting them in a carrying box where they dont have room to fight for 10/15 minutes then when you put them back in the hutch feed them and see if that helps

You could try putting them in a carrying box where they dont have room to fight for 10/15 minutes then when you put them back in the hutch feed them and see if that helps

Ive seen this tried mate. Didnt rate it myself. Spoiled many a quiet morning. It was with two jills that were housed together too. They were ok-ish in the hutch and working but as soon as you put them in a box, they fought like cat and dog all the way till the next warren or until they were let out. Used to do me in and they weren`t even my ferrets.

Never had a problem doing it that way i keep mine in two hutches and as they used to come into season they got put in the snipped hobs hutch and as they came out back into the other hutch , used to get a few odd squabbles in the carrying box but it was sorted by the time you had cleaned the hutches out no bad going for mixing 10 jills a few times over the summer . Saying that ive a mates ferrets here and theres two jills with two big kits and theres one of them staying and its a bit timid so i can see problems arising if it doesn't bloom shall we say within the next fortnight :laugh:

Thanks to everyone for all your advice but after several attempts in diffrent ways the 2yr old gill will not tolarate the kitt at all I put a tempory patrician in the hutch things seemed to have improved so after 3 days I opend it up the gill grabbed so hard on the youngsters back I had to get her off call me a whimp but I cant put the kitt through that again so ive orderd another kitt to keep her company picking it up on saturday