Sporting Lucas Pup

Took the pup out for a couple of hours yesterday morning before the heat, she has settled in well and is generally very sensible for a pup at 4 months old. She will be used mainly for bushing and ratting and is happy to enter any cover with my other dogs, although at this stage she is just following the other dogs rather then her nose. Just hoping her coat will harden up a bit as it is still pretty soft at the moment. She has been a pleasure to own so far and has learn't the basics pretty easily, no problems with recall to date, but that may all change when the hormones kick in, we shall see. Interesting how different pups can be, my other 2 wouldnt really leave my side as pups, but she is much more independent and confident and will happily sniff around the garden most of the day on her own. Still working on breaking her to the chickens and other stock but she is generally fairly relaxed and listens well to commands.

Got a bit of an issue with rats around the chicken shed and she clocked one the other evening, hopefully when she matures she will help keep them in check and earn her crust. Few pictures of her added during the action and the crash out after a long walk. ATB Matt.

SLT pup

• Like 1

I have had to crop them to get them to size. Not really sure how to use photo bucket to be honest. I'd you click on the pics it should enlarge at least it does on my phone cheers.

no matt just upload onto photo bucket and it does it for you