A rather prickily Squirrel

Guest little_lloyd

Guest little_lloyd

I had a call from my Auntie the other night asking if i could set some live catch traps at the bottom of her garden for a few rather unwelcome guests......The grey squirrel. So i got my self up there last night, set the trap at the base of the apple tree at the end of the garden. I bated it up with peanuts dashed around the floor area and a apple at the end of the tunnel as this is what they where after!!

Now the funny but stupid thing is 8)

I got a call this afternoon to say they had a squirrel in there could i come and despatch it :clapper: Any way as soon as i arrived i was walking down the garden and i thought ''theres nothing in the f*****g thing'' turns out as i got closer to the trap there was infact a Hedgehog no bigger than my hand :hmm:How the flying f**k did they mistake that for a bloody squirrel god only knows :doh::doh:

Anyway the Hedhog was retuned to the garden straight away and i walked back up the garden rather inbarrased :icon_redface: Still from the kitchen window you can only just make out the trap and my Auntie had been checking it from there and she told me that it was moving around rather alot and she thought it was a squirrel from the kitchen window, dafty :laugh:

Anyway ill be back down there tommorow hopefully with a squirrel this time :yes:

Just thought i would share this with you lot!!!

:laugh::doh::laugh:

Guest little_lloyd
Maybe it's me; But that seems an awfully younf hotchi for this time of year? Suppose this is down to the 'nono existant' phenominon of Global Warming?

Very suprised myself :yes: Poor little bugger just hope he learns from his night in a cage and does not enter the trap agian tommorow moring :D