Best Book About Working A Terrier

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aint it shite when kids starting out. Reads books not that reading some ones poetic licence is bad. Just thinking we used to round up every mutt that looked like a terrier lucher beagle or come to t

You can still teach a Youngster about Working dogs in the "Summer"..them being around Livestock etc.. Watch Dens,the Habits of the coming and goings of Foxes..the Realities of Fox & cubs ,the da

If you dont like it f**k off anything by harcombe a good read imo!

Fook me A what next. What. What lead , what should i wear lol.

haha :clapper: nice one pal he knows what its all about he has been out a few times i get him the earth magazine and hound mag and the like and he just likes to read about it so he asked me could i get him a book about it so i said if liverpool do not win the league i will get you one as a present son :) o one more thing i know what lead and what to wear :boogie: lol
. Ive seen what you wear stop getting dressed in the dark
  • Like 1

Some Dick will want to know what to put there B&F box in next!!!

If you dont like it f**k off :thumbs: anything by harcombe a good read imo!

well put :toast: at the end of the day there or 100s of books out there about terrier work all i asked what one was the best to get my lad

well put :toast: at the end of the day there or 100s of books out there about terrier work all i asked what one was the best to get my lad

. People get hung for less on here lol. Ill ring you later

get him out in the field doing the job show him the practicalatys of working a dog you won t get that in a book

In May ?

You can still teach a Youngster about Working dogs in the "Summer"..them being around Livestock etc..

Watch Dens,the Habits of the coming and goings of Foxes..the Realities of Fox & cubs ,the damage,The control etc..

And alot More I.M.O.... :thumbs:

It was you ,that mentioned a How to.. BOOK of the Dos' & Don'ts..to teach him...

For a General read...G. Sparrows ..Terriers Vocation..fit nicely into a Blazer pocket for taking to School...Educate his Peers.. ;)

• Like 4

Aint it shite when kids starting out. Reads books not that reading some ones poetic licence is bad. Just thinking we used to round up every mutt that looked like a terrier lucher beagle or come to think of it dog lol and pile down the river bank / tip and go ratting stay out all day and march back dogs and us coverd in shite. Now kids are getting pulled for walking with terrier/ lurches and qestioned by muppets in uniform. Sad times.

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 5

thanks pal he is only 9 and come on here to have a read to :thumbs:
. Think that aimed at me A lol.

yes it was. glad you saw the funny side. Got the bag, saving up for the box.

Yes Id already made 3 suggestions for you mate before you get your panties in a twist..Funny though how the first post you replied to was somebody taking the piss out of you!! gratitude :D

• Like 1

Yes Id already made 3 suggestions for you mate before you get your panties in a twist..Funny though how the first post you replied to was somebody taking the piss out of you!! gratitude :D
. That would be because we know each other Its called humour ill point it out if you like as we go