Elevated Shots........

Went out this evening with the catty, was trying to hit pigeons from a sitty tree but just couldn't hit one! Anybody got any tips on where they aim when shooting an elevated shot? I tried everything but still shite :-/

If you keep the same anchor point then shots up and down will hit higher than normal. If you anchor close to your eye the difference will be less pronounced than if you anchor in your cheek or on your jaw.

Went out this evening with the catty, was trying to hit pigeons from a sitty tree but just couldn't hit one! Anybody got any tips on where they aim when shooting an elevated shot? I tried everything but still shite :-/

shoot straight and aim for the head every time

aiming straight will make the shot rise higher than the intended target tho, same as shooting with a rifle?

never in a million years mate .the only time youl get that happening is when your using ammo thats to heavy for the elastic your using so effectively your lobbing it .if ifs going higher than your intended target then thats the shooter himself . :laugh: not because your aiming straight .a catapult is basically a short range weapon .hopefully youl get some spare time back home in the autumn and take me up on my offer il come over to bristol and have a day out with you

• Like 1