6 Month Old Saluki Pup

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pups 6 month old...     Dam     Sire  

that's a dog pup in top pic mate, heres another of the one that come out like the sire, my good pal has him..... pup about five month in pic here##    

Posted Images

Go to asda they do chicken wings cheap mate, that pet mine rank, ask butcher to shot bit extra fat in the mince, plenty beef lamb bones, desertbred about right though what he says, I think she be a racy light framed bitch, likesay you welcome over anytime pal, be nice too see her again

To be fair on them the Import is a good two months older than Nell and hasn't seen nothing, Where ive had Nell from 9 weeks and she grown up with my old lurcher and runs hard like an adult dog when she runs, where the import hasn't seen anything and is really puppiefied as the man I got her off said they don't start doing anything with them until they are a year old, and she is just starting to learn what her legs are for and is coming on leaps and bounds every day, it will be really interesting when they start running next year to see the differences, But at the minute Nell is the most agile out the 2 but as ive said at the minute they are like 2 completely different dogs and the import has a lot of catching up on. But I was to go buy one of them I would pick Nell

• Like 1

Go to asda they do chicken wings cheap mate, that pet mine rank, ask butcher to shot bit extra fat in the mince, plenty beef lamb bones, desertbred about right though what he says, I think she be a racy light framed bitch, likesay you welcome over anytime pal, be nice too see her again

mine love the wings, my bitch is light framed too, and pickie eaters, she looks good,atb mc mind you they can scran a door between them lol

Am on a week off tlk210 so about all weekend mate, call over anytime ya like, FM the import is a lovely thing , she been through a lot in short space like we said on phone even language is a barrier, I know she soon be shining and reaching her potential, cant wait too see her n nell in the flesh,

thanks again for positive comments lads