Lucas Dvd

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not one of the royal few that are with any camp of coursers,i and my son do what we do for fun,but fuk me,half you lot on here are an embarrassment to the country,you should be wearing knickers

Thanks everyone for nice comments means loads to me. Lucas mightnt be the most flashiest runner but you struggle to find a gamer dog with such a high rate consistency. He was filmed at 6 year old all

you question everything to do with this dog, just grow up pal, try working ya own stock harder , ffs everyone sick of ya bitter jealousy towards the man and his dog, if ya don't like um or the dog don

Posted Images

A f***ing Lucas DVD :laugh: honest to f**k, apart from gorger and his pr groupies, is there a single person who speaks about this dog? Is there ever been a dog used to make money like this one? What a f***ing joke.

Awwww baw has lucas rattled you now uve made my day seeing you take the bait lol tell the truth baw you will watch it.

I know I will lol. I've always liked the dog mate, you know that. I'm gonna pm you pal, just giving you warning cos I know you've been inundated :laugh:

mp's lucky attracted similar abusive comments from envious people when he put lucky at public stud and made dvds of him :thumbs:

Your putting Parish and Lucky in the same context as gorger and Lucas???? Wow, away and clean your ears, there covered in shite :)

all you jelous and begrugers buy one and watch a very good dog in action, and his off spring, and if not stop crabbing the man,s topic because gorger could,nt care less

whether you,s bought one or not.

Are you crabbing the mans topic?