i have 3 black dogs and a black bitch ready to go. will make superb rabbbit dogs etc. they have been wormed dewclawed and are NOT kc reg. parents are but i dont believe in kc papers as there not gonna help a dog catch a rabbit or a hare!! will come with a pedigree.

sire: celt 20 1/2" black son of jake " lord of the knight" he marks 100% and is brilliant around the holes ( warrens) has taken fox but doesnt like teeth much so not a fox dog. taken 2 roe squirrels rats etc.(pre ban)

dam: fly 20 3/4" black daughter of jake " lord of the knight" marks 100% catches and brings back to hand. fly has had a bad problem with her elbow bone since she was young but now seems to be ok. she hasnt seen as much work as celt but knows the job.she murders rats squirrels and takes feather and has also pulled a yearling roe pre ban. both dogs have superb noses.

pups 8 weeks old. £ 200 each.

ill try and get some pics sorted tomorrow evening. cheers keith.

edited to say also have pups from rage, unfortunatly she was caught by butler the randy bugger. this was genuinly an accidental mating which should not ave happened but the little mites are here now and are 5 weeks old. rage got caught by my bro whippet dog and the vets gave her the injection to get rid and told me that give her 6 to 7 days away from other dogs and she would be out a season and pups gone i gave her 9 days but butler found a way!!

the pups are whippet/bull x minshaw/saluki/greyhound. should make handy dogs. £100 each.

the dam w/b is 19" and dad 26/27" m/s/g. please no messers only genuine enquires. cheers keith.

That mismate injection seems to be a waste of time, Ive heard of a lot of folk whove had it and the bitch goes on to pup anyway, is it expensive just out of interest? I have never had it so dont know much about it, just what I have read on forums but it certainly doesnt seem to affect the bitch from having big, healthy litters regardless. Maybe just another way for vets to make money out of us? :hmm: