Bodygrippers

Nice one, wouldnt have felt a thing :thumbs:

I bought one at the midlands, not having a f*****g clue how to use it. Managed to get it stuck on my finger :cray: didnt know how to get it off either :doh: was on for about a minute before I managed to get it off!

Trial and error isnt a great way to learn and traps.

Play safe kids :duh:

Guest little_lloyd

Funnily i have never had my fingers or and part of my body for that matter stuck inside any trap :victory!! Traps are part of my everyday life and i still manage to keep my fingers in good form :toast: Ive had a sticky moment with an old gin trap i was messing around with in my garage once but never will i touch that nasty thing agian it stays on the shelf for observation viewing only now.

Bodygrippers hey i only have one at present and its a b***%*d to set really old one without the safety thing.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS SAFE :laugh:

saying all this i will have my fingers in a fenn by tomorrow evening :cry::haha:

Guest Scuba1
Funnily i have never had my fingers or and part of my body for that matter stuck inside any trap :victory!! Traps are part of my everyday life and i still manage to keep my fingers in good form :toast: Ive had a sticky moment with an old gin trap i was messing around with in my garage once but never will i touch that nasty thing agian it stays on the shelf for observation viewing only now.

Bodygrippers hey i only have one at present and its a b***%*d to set really old one without the safety thing.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS SAFE :laugh:

saying all this i will have my fingers in a fenn by tomorrow evening :cry::haha:

If you night latch that GIN of yours and put a sharp angle at the back end of the dog, its quite safe to use ( not that you can use it of ourse :whistling: :whistling: But if you want rid of the dangerous thing, I´ll take it of your hand for free. ( pun intended )

ATB

Michael