Mounted Badgers Head, (Question)

i have been offered a mounted badgers head, it is old and there is no papers with it, the lad says he has had it 10 years and never got any papers when he bought it, (he was told it was about 30 years old when he got it) i don't know the crack about paperwork for this type of thing as i have never owned one before, can anyone put me wise before i buy it (or not), cheers for any help

i have been offered a mounted badgers head, it is old and there is no papers with it, the lad says he has had it 10 years and never got any papers when he bought it, (he was told it was about 30 years old when he got it) i don't know the crack about paperwork for this type of thing as i have never owned one before, can anyone put me wise before i buy it (or not), cheers for any help

Selling taxidermy.

TC

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 1 of off ebay, possibly 13 - 14 year ago, picked it up from his house in Wembley, asked the bloke to write me a note/receipt as to the origin etc more to do with me keeping terriers. He bought it from an auction at a clay club (Broomhills I think).

Just searched 'badger' on ebay, some masks, skulls etc.

yes so to sell it you need paperwork, but to own one you don't, is that it, cheers mate

To be honest I am not quite sure, if you have one in your possesion and do not have the article 10 it might depend on the age of it.

TC