Springers

hi guys , just wondering how many of you are using standard 12ft lb springers for hunting

over the years i have had pcps and facs, but past 6 months reverted back to my airsporter and

mercury and enjoying the change .

atb owain

• Like 1

My .22 HW80 is on-ticket but my HW77 .22, HW97K .177 and Air Arms TX200HC .177 are sub-12ft/lbs and are amazingly accurate, reliable and durable hunting arms.

I have a .177 Daystate Regal so, I've dipped my toe in shooting/owning a quality PCP. It's a beautiful rifle and extremely accurate but, it could never replace the spring air rifles I have for hunting purposes :thumbs: . It is no more accurate than any one of these and thus, I still hunt with my springers. My guns are as accurate as a rifle is possible to get and do not run out of puff on a long day's shooting.

My BSA XL Tacts's still pack an amazing punch whilst out hunting- they still do the job, if that's what you're asking?

Compared to a quality PCP or FAC rifle, you may find you need a little time to adjust to a springer, same with transferring across from any weapon.

White

white , not much problem switching over , but i know what you mean with recoil etc,

just like the old air guns takes me back to my youth pocket full of milbro, army jacket,

iron sights, and mooching from school to persue my hobby .