My Pups Diet

Just read a few topics in this section and someone said go easy on the eggs ? ATM I'm feeding her 3 eggs scrambled with goats milk 5 mornings a week and I've got a good mixture of mince from DAF which I mix with gain biscuit, veg, pasta and brown bread every night. (Not all together, I change it every night) ie last night she had beef with gain, tonight she's had chicken with veg and pasta. I give her and my older dog 1/2 lb each very night. Do you think this is enough or should I up it to 1lb each. The pups 4 months around 14kg my older dog is 2 and around 20kg ?

• 3 weeks later...

As a puppy I just fed mine as much as she would eat tbh. I have a beddy/whippet, she started on about 1 1/2lb split over 4 meals a day plus 1/2 chicken wings every meal, then I dropped her to 3 meals as she was leaving one, then dropped her too 2 meals a day. As long as their active and not getting fat, poo is still ok etc I wouldn't worry too much

• 4 months later...

I agree with Stretch and Sweeney. I was taught that when they were pups just keep there bowl full till they were roughly 6 months then start cutting them down. As Sweeney says you get the weight back off them when the season starts